Cappadocia is known for its stunning conical rock formations (fairy chimneys), colourful landscapes and ancient homes that were carved into the rock formations. This tour takes you through the beautiful Devrent (Imagination) Valley where fairy chimneys tower overhead before moving into Pasabag (Monk Valley) nearby, where the fairy chimneys have strange double and triple-headed caps.
After lunch at Avanos, you will visit the Goreme open air museum that has churches and frescoes from the 10th and 12th centuries. The day finishes at Uchisar Castle, a fortress that was cut from a large and tall fairy chimney.
Devrant Valley, Uchisar Castle, Goreme Open Air Museum, Pasabag
General Information & Conditions
· All our morning tours can be combined with our afternoon tours
· VAT is included in the rates.
· Phone call needed for last minute reservations.
· We kindly request our guest to be ready 15 minutes prior to departure time. Guests need to arrive promptly at the meeting points given by Tourkeystay, or the hour will proceed without them.
· 30 % discount applies for children aged 2-7. Children under 2 tour free of charge.
· Tours will only be refunded if cancelled more than 24 hours prior to commencement.
· Effective Sales Rates of the Turkish Central Bank are valid for payments.
· Tour fees include transport, guidance and entrance fees.
· Tourkeystay is not responsible for any loss or theft of belongings during the tour.
· Due to traffic conditions beyond our control, pickup may be delayed.
· Museums entry fees, parking and road tolls.
· Pick up and drop off at your accommodation.
· Transportation in A/C non-smoking car or bus with Professional English speaking guide and driver and their daily expenses.
Pick up by 09:30, drop off by 16:00