The hike starts in Red Valley which is known for its stunning scenery, colourful rock cliffs and beautiful fairy chimneys. After walking for 4 kms, you will arrive at Cavusin, a Greek village that features rock-cut churches.
After lunch, the tour continues to the underground city of Kaymakli which is the largest underground city in the region, and Pigeon Valley where dove cotes, many of which are decorated, have been carved into the rock. The last stop is the rugged Ortahisar Castle which is the largest fairy chimney in Cappadocia.
Kaymakli, Cavusin Village, Red Valley, Ortahisar Castle
General Information & Conditions
· All our morning tours can be combined with our afternoon tours
· VAT is included in the rates.
· Phone call needed for last minute reservations.
· We kindly request our guest to be ready 15 minutes prior to departure time. Guests need to arrive promptly at the meeting points given by Tourkeystay, or the hour will proceed without them.
· 30 % discount applies for children aged 2-7. Children under 2 tour free of charge.
· Tours will only be refunded if cancelled more than 24 hours prior to commencement.
· Effective Sales Rates of the Turkish Central Bank are valid for payments.
· Tour fees include transport, guidance and entrance fees.
· Tourkeystay is not responsible for any loss or theft of belongings during the tour.
· Due to traffic conditions beyond our control, pickup may be delayed.
· Museums entry fees, parking and road tolls.
· Pick up and drop off at your accommodation.
· Transportation in A/C non-smoking car or bus with Professional English speaking guide and driver and their daily expenses.
Pick up by 09:30, drop off by 16:00