This trip shows the most important sites of Fethiye region including Blue Cave, Camel Beach, Butterfly Valley, St Nicholas Island, Cold Spring Bay and gives free time to swim or dive in these waters
The Butterfly Valley day cruise is one of the must things to do if you are coming to Fethiye during your holiday in Turkey.
A fun day to spend on the water. This cruise departs from Oludeniz beach. We will cruise over to Butterfly Valley first and you will have time to trek into the valley and search for the many species of butterflies said to be found here in the right season. We then cruise towards Cold Spring Bay and discover the nearby Blue cave, Camel Beach and our last stop of the day is St Nicholas Island where you will also have time to go on shore to explore the ancient Lycian ruins including old Churches and a large tunnel almost running the length of the island. Covered with ruins, this island has a beautiful view from the top of the island of all the bays in the area.
Oludeniz, Blue Cave, Camel Beach, Butterfly Valley, St Nicholas Island, Cold Spring Bay
General Information & Conditions;
* VAT is included in the rates.
* Phone call needed for last minute reservations.
* We kindly request our guest to be ready 15 minutes prior to departure time. Guests need to arrive promptly at the meeting points given by Tourkeystay, or the tour will proceed without them.
* Children under 7 tour free of charge.
* Tours will only be refunded if cancelled more than 24 hours prior to commencement.
* Effective Sales Rates of the Turkish Central Bank are valid for payments.
* Tourkeystay is not responsible for any loss or theft of belongings during the tour.
* Due to traffic conditions beyond our control, pickup may be delayed.
* Boat trip
* Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
* Transportation in A/C non-smoking car or bus with Professional English speaking guide and driver and their daily expenses
* Parking and road tolls
* Group tour
* Butterfly Valley and St Nicholas Island entry fees
* Optional activities
* Pick up by 10:00, drop off by 18:00
No review given yet.