Day trip to Gobekli Tepe which is the first known temple of the World and then to the cave of Prophet Hazrat Eyyub (Job) in Sanli Urfa city of Southeast Turkey
Get picked up from your hotel in Sanli Urfa and drive 19 kms to Gobekli Tepe, the first known temple in human history built about twelve thousand years ago. You will be fascinated by listening to Göbekli Tepe's story, a small part of which has been revealed and considered as the center of faith and pilgrimage for the Neolithic era. Gobekli Tepe was discovered in 1963 and scientific excavation started in 1995.
After seeing this very important place Göbekli Tepe, we will go to the cave of Prophet Hazrat Eyyub (Job). And finish our day tour by dropping you back at your hotel.
Visited city: Sanli Urfa, Gobekli Tepe & Cave of Prophet Hazrat Eyyub (Job)
General Information & Conditions;
* VAT is included in the rates
* Phone call needed for last minute Reservations
* We kindly request our guests to be ready 15 minutes prior to departure time. Guests need to arrive promptly at the meeting points given by Tourkeystay, or the tour will proceed without them
* 30% discount applies for children aged 2-7. Children under 2 tour free of charge
* Tours will only be refunded if cancelled more than 24 hours prior to commencement
* Effective Sales Rates of the Turkish Central Bank are valid for payments
* Tourkeystay is not responsible for any loss or theft of belongings during the tour
* Due to traffic conditions beyond our control, pickup may be delayed
* Museums entry fees, parking and road tolls
* Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
* Transportation in A/C non-smoking car or bus with Professional English speaking guide and driver and their daily expenses
* Private group tour
* Suggested optional activities
* Tips of driver and guide
* Items as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks
* Personal expenses
* Any other expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
Pick up by 08:30, drop off by 17:00
No review given yet.