Visit the Tombs of Ertugrul Gazi, Sheikh Edebali and Orhangazi Mosque in Sogut town of Bilecik where all the history of Great Ottoman Empire started
After getting picked up from your hotel we drive towards Sogut town of Bilecik city in around 200 kilometres
Our first stop will be the Tomb of Ertugrul Gazi where he died in 1288 and will be seeing lots of monuments which are tributed to him spreaded all around the town.
We will next be visiting the Tomb of Sheikh Edebali who was the mentor of Ertugrul Gazi and considered as the Spiritual founder of Ottoman Empire.
Our last visit will be to Orhangazi Mosque which is the first Ottoman Mosque with a lead dome built in 1332 and is also one of the finest arts of Ottoman Empire.
We will end our day by driving back to your hotel in Istanbul and dropping off.
Visited locations: Tombs of Ertugrul Gazi and Sheikh Edebali, Orhangazi Mosque
General Information & Conditions
* Phone call needed for last minute reservations
* This tour is operated with driver only, no licenced guide will attend
* We kindly request our guests to be ready 15 minutes prior to departure time. Guests need to arrive promptly at the meeting points given by Tourkeystay, or the tour will proceed without them
* 30% discount applies for children aged 2-7. Children under 2 tour free of charge
* Tours will only be refunded if canceled more than 72 hours prior to commencement
* Effective sales rates of the Turkish central bank are valid for payments
* Tourkeystay is not responsible for any loss or theft of belongings during the tour
* Due to traffic conditions beyond our control, pick up may be delayed
* VAT is included in the rates
* Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
* Transportation in A/C non-smoking vehicle with professional driver and his daily expenses
* Private group tour
* Museums entry fees, parking and road tolls
* Suggested optional activities
* Tip of the driver
* Items as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
* Personal expenses
* Any other expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
* Pick up by 08:00, drop off by 21:00
* Pick up locations: Central Istanbul hotels
No review given yet.