Please select person.
First on this tour is a trip to Ortakoy - originally a village on the banks of the Bosphorus, it is now popular place to experience a bustling and cosmopolitan community, fabulous food (especially waffles and kumpir) and to see the Ortakoy Mosque built right on the water’s edge.
The tour continues with a cruise on the Bosphorus from Ortakoy to the 2nd bridge during which you can enjoy views of Asian and European Istanbul from the water.
Returning to Ortakoy, the tour then goes to the Suleymaniye Mosque that was commissioned by Sultan Suleyman and built by Sinan. It is extremely beautiful, very large and filled with light. It also houses the tombs of Sultan Suleyman and his beloved wife Hurrem Sultan and daughter Mihrimah Sultan.
Blue Line: Driving Route
Turquoise Line: Cruising Route
Ortakoy, Cruise till the Second Bridge, Suleymaniye Mosque
General Information & Conditions
* All our morning tours can be combined with our afternoon tours and lunch included if done so
* VAT is included in the rates
* Phone call needed for last minute reservations
* We kindly request our guest to be ready 15 minutes prior to departure time. Guests need to arrive promptly at the meeting points given by Tourkeystay, or the tour will proceed without them
* 30 % discount applies for children aged 2-7. Children under 2 tour free of charge
* Tours will only be refunded if cancelled more than 24 hours prior to commencement
* Effective Sales Rates of the Turkish Central Bank are valid for payments
* Tourkeystay is not responsible for any loss or theft of belongings during the tour
* Due to traffic conditions beyond our control, pickup may be delayed
* Bosphorus cruise
* Parking and road tolls
* Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
* Transportation in A/C non-smoking car or bus with Professional English speaking guide and driver and their daily expenses
* Small group tour
* Suggested optional activities
* Tips of driver and guide
* Items as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks
* Personal expenses
* Any other expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
* Pick up by 13:00, drop off by 17:30