Please select person.
The tour starts with a pick up from your accommodation in Fethiye, get on Jeeps and drive to the Ancient city of Tlos first on a high hilltop where you will see many of the Lycian ruins.
We will then be heading to Saklikent National park which is the deepest Gorge in Turkey. You will have free time for optional activities such as trekking over the Canyon, mini rafting, bungee jumping.
Our next stop is Yaka National Park where you can have a relaxing time and enjoy your delicious lunch while watching waterfalls and cascades running down streams.
Moreover, you will also be given time to relish in the mud baths before being able to visit Patara Beach (certain days only) for a rinse off in the Sea.
You will have plenty of fun in this adventurous Jeep safari trip. Finish the day by driving back in the evening to Fethiye and dropping off at your hotel.
Driving route: Blue line
Saklikent Gorge, Ancient city of Tlos, Yaka National park
General Information & Conditions;
* VAT is included in the rates
* Phone call needed for last minute reservations
* We kindly request our guests to be ready 15 minutes prior to departure time. Guests need to arrive promptly at the meeting points given by Tourkeystay, or the tour will proceed without them
* Children under 7 years old not allowed
* Tours will only be refunded if cancelled more than 24 hours prior to commencement
* Effective Sales Rates of the Turkish Central Bank are valid for payments
* Tourkeystay is not responsible for any loss or theft of belongings during the tour
* Due to traffic conditions beyond our control, pick up may be delayed
* Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
* Transportation in A/C non-smoking car or bus till the start point
* English assistance
* Small group tour
* Suggested optional activities
* Tips of driver and guide
* Items as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks
* Personal expenses
* Entrance fees
* Any other expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
* Pick up by 08:30, drop off by 19:00