Please select person.
The Golden Horn is a long waterway in the heart of the European side of Istanbul and this tour will show you some of its historical attractions. We start with a visit to the beautiful Galata Tower which was built during the 14th century by the Genoese. You can scale the stairs or take the lift to the top and from your vantage point 63 metres above the street, you will have panoramic views of the Boshphorous, Golden Horn and the old city.
You will then transfer to the Eyup Sultan Mosque which is one of the holiest and most sacred in all of Turkey as it is located on the site of the tomb of Eyup Ensari (that you will also see), who was a great friend of the Prophet Mohammed.
After touring the mosque the nearby cable car will take you from the mosque, over the green and leafy cemetery and to the top of Pierre Loti Hill where you can relax in the café and enjoy the magnificent view of the Golden Horn as you enjoy Turkish tea or coffee.
Blue Line: Driving Route
Grey Line: Cable Car
Golden Horn, Galata Tower, Eyup Sultan Mosque, Pierre Loti Hill
General Information & Conditions
* All our morning tours can be combined with our afternoon tours and lunch included if done so
* VAT is included in the rates
* Phone call needed for last minute reservations
* We kindly request our guest to be ready 15 minutes prior to departure time. Guests need to arrive promptly at the meeting points given by Tourkeystay, or the tour will proceed without them
* 30 % discount applies for children aged 2-7. Children under 2 tour free of charge
* Tours will only be refunded if cancelled more than 24 hours prior to commencement
* Effective Sales Rates of the Turkish Central Bank are valid for payments
* Tourkeystay is not responsible for any loss or theft of belongings during the tour
* Due to traffic conditions beyond our control, pickup may be delayed
* Museums entry fees, parking and road tolls
* Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
Transportation in A/C non-smoking car or bus with Professional English speaking guide and driver and their daily expenses
* Suggested optional activities
* Tips of driver and guide
* Items as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks
* Personal expenses
* Any other expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
* Pick up by 08:30, drop off by 12:30