Please select person.
Departing from the meeting point at the designated time, first stop the famous Surmene cutters with their handmade products on the road, and then the Rize Cloth (Feretiko Cloth) benches. Afterwards, we move towards Çamlıhemşin along the Firtina Valley, which is one of the two hundred ecological regions that should be taken under protection in theworld. Those who wish can try activities such as rafting and zipline in Fırtına Valley. After Çamlıhemşin, we continue towards Zilkale. Then we reach historic stone bridges a short photo break at the historic stone Çinçuva Bridge and Şenyuva Village. After a visit to Zilkale and a short break, move back to the Kaçkar Mountains National Park. After entering the national park, we reach the famous Ayder Plateau.
Blue Line: Tour Route
Sürmene knife showroom, Rize cloth benches, Storm Valley, Fırtına Creek, Çamlıhemşin, historical stone arch bridges, Çinçuva Bridge, Şenyuva Village, Zilkale, Ayder plateau.
General Information & Conditions;
* VAT is included in the rates
* Phone call needed for last minute reservations
* We kindly request our guests to be ready 15 minutes prior to departure time. Guests need to arrive promptly at the meeting points given by Tourkeystay, or the tour will proceed without them
* 30% discount applies for children aged 2-7. Children under 2 tour free of charge
* Tours will only be refunded if cancelled more than 24 hours prior to commencement
* Effective Sales Rates of the Turkish Central Bank are valid for payments
* Tourkeystay is not responsible for any loss or theft of belongings during the tour
* Due to traffic conditions beyond our control, pickup may be delayed
* Museums entry fees, parking and road tolls
* Transportation in A/C non-smoking car or bus with driver and their daily expenses
* Private group tour
* Hotel pick up and drop off
* Suggested optional activities
* Tips of driver and guide
* Items as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks
* Personal expenses
* Any other expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
* The program starts in Trabzon and ends in Trabzon.
* The duration of the tour is 9 hours in total.
* The start time of the tour is 10:00. Participants can choose a different watch if they wish.
* The departure point can be determined by the participant.