Please select person.
After meeting at the departure point we are moving to see the historical Sumela Monastery. Our first stop is Maçka Altın Dere Vadisi National Park. For transportation by car to the Sumela Monastery, which is located within the borders of the national park, we leave our vehicle at Coşan Dere touristic facilities and climb to the entrance of the Sumela Monastery with a different vehicle. (This intermediate transfer is 10 minutes in total. Our guests who wish and who are in good health can travel this path on foot from the pathway in the forest.) After Sümela Monastery, we set off towards Hamsiköy to taste the famous Hamsiköy milk pudding. İt is a traditional sweet. After the visit to Hamsiköy, we move again to see the famous Zigana Pass, which connects the Black Sea coastline to Eastern Anatolia, and Limni Lake, located on the summit
of Mount Zigana. Return after free time at Limni Lake.
Blue Line: Tour Route
Maçka, Altındere Vadisi National Park, Coşan Stream, Sümela Monastery, Hamsiköy, Zigana pass, Zigana mountain, Saranoy Plateau, Limni Lake.
General Information & Conditions;
* VAT is included in the rates
* Phone call needed for last minute reservations
* We kindly request our guests to be ready 15 minutes prior to departure time. Guests need to arrive promptly at the meeting points given by Tourkeystay, or the tour will proceed without them
* 30% discount applies for children aged 2-7. Children under 2 tour free of charge
* Tours will only be refunded if cancelled more than 24 hours prior to commencement
* Effective Sales Rates of the Turkish Central Bank are valid for payments
* Tourkeystay is not responsible for any loss or theft of belongings during the tour
* Due to traffic conditions beyond our control, pickup may be delayed
* Museums entry fees, parking and road tolls
* Transportation in A/C non-smoking car or bus with driver and their daily expenses
* Private group tour
* Hotel pick up and drop off
* Suggested optional activities
* Tips of driver and guide
* Items as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks
* Personal expenses
* Any other expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
* The program starts in Trabzon and ends in Trabzon.
* The duration of the tour is 9 hours in total.
* The start time of the tour is 10:00. Participants can choose a different watch if they wish.
* The departure point can be determined by the participant.