Please select person.
After meeting at the departure point at the specified time, move towards Giresun along the Black Sea coast. After a short break at the famous hazelnut and chocolate stores in Giresun, we continue along the Aksu Valley and arrive at Kuzalan Waterfalls Nature Park. After Kuzalan Waterfall, which offers a unique nature show, we set off again towards the Mavi Lake, which takes its name in turquoise water and is also known as a soda lake. Leaving its unique view in the Blue Lake, we continue on to the Kümbet Plateau at an altitude of 1750 meters. After the free time in Kümbet Plateau, we set off for the return.
Blue Line: Tour Route
Giresun, Kuzalan Waterfall, Blue Lake, Kümbet Plateau
General Information & Conditions;
* VAT is included in the rates
* Phone call needed for last minute reservations
* We kindly request our guests to be ready 15 minutes prior to departure time. Guests need to arrive promptly at the meeting points given by Tourkeystay, or the tour will proceed without them
* 30% discount applies for children aged 2-7. Children under 2 tour free of charge
* Tours will only be refunded if cancelled more than 24 hours prior to commencement
* Effective Sales Rates of the Turkish Central Bank are valid for payments
* Tourkeystay is not responsible for any loss or theft of belongings during the tour
* Due to traffic conditions beyond our control, pickup may be delayed
* Museums entry fees, parking and road tolls
* Transportation in A/C non-smoking car or bus with driver and their daily expenses
* Private group tour
* Hotel pick up and drop off
* Suggested optional activities
* Tips of driver and guide
* Items as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks
* Personal expenses
* Any other expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
* The program starts in Trabzon and ends in Trabzon.
* The duration of the tour is 9 hours in total.
* The start time of the tour is 10:00. Participants can choose a different watch if they wish.
* The departure point can be determined by the participant.