Please select person.
After meeting at the departure point at the specified time, we move towards Sultan Murat Plateau, which is our first stop. Our guests who wish to have a short break at the horse farm on the road before Sultan Murat Plateau can have a riding experience. After the break, continue to Sultan Murat Plateau. Offering a sight worth seeing, Sultan Murat Plateau road will give you a unique experience with its height above sea level and suddenly changing weather conditions. After the free time we will use to explore the area on the plateau, which is formed by the combination of structures such as country coffee and complex, we leave the Sultan Murat Plateau, which is 2200 meters high, and set off towards Uzungöl. We reach Uzungöl as a road along the Solaklı Valley. Free time after our panoramic trip consisting of artificial waterfalls, dam lakes and viewing terrace in Uzungöl. Our guests can visit the lake by boat or explore the lake area by carriage and electric bicycle. Return after free time.
Blue Line: Tour Route
Sultan Murat Plateau, Uzungöl
General Information & Conditions;
* VAT is included in the rates
* Phone call needed for last minute reservations
* We kindly request our guests to be ready 15 minutes prior to departure time. Guests need to arrive promptly at the meeting points given by Tourkeystay, or the tour will proceed without them
* 30% discount applies for children aged 2-7. Children under 2 tour free of charge
* Tours will only be refunded if cancelled more than 24 hours prior to commencement
* Effective Sales Rates of the Turkish Central Bank are valid for payments
* Tourkeystay is not responsible for any loss or theft of belongings during the tour
* Due to traffic conditions beyond our control, pickup may be delayed
* Museums entry fees, parking and road tolls
* Transportation in A/C non-smoking car or bus with driver and their daily expenses
* Private group tour
* Hotel pick up and drop off
* Suggested optional activities
* Tips of driver and guide
* Items as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks
* Personal expenses
* Any other expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
* The program starts in Trabzon and ends in Trabzon.
* The duration of the tour is 9 hours in total.
* The start time of the tour is 10:00. Participants can choose a different watch if they wish.
* The departure point can be determined by the participant.