Please select person.
Cappadocia is known for its stunning conical rock formations (fairy chimneys), colourful landscapes and ancient homes that were carved into the rock formations. This tour takes you through the beautiful Devrent (Imagination) Valley where fairy chimneys tower overhead before moving into Pasabag (Monk Valley) nearby, where the fairy chimneys have strange double and triple-headed caps.
After lunch at Avanos, you will visit the Goreme open air museum that has churches and frescoes from the 10th and 12th centuries. The day finishes at Uchisar Castle, a fortress that was cut from a large and tall fairy chimney.
Blue Line: Driving Route
Devrent Valley, Pasabag (Monk Valley), Goreme Open air museum, Uchisar Castle
General Information & Conditions
* VAT is included in the rates
* Phone call needed for last minute reservations
* We kindly request our guest to be ready 15 minutes prior to departure time. Guests need to arrive promptly at the meeting points given by Tourkeystay, or the tour will proceed without them
* 30 % discount applies for children aged 2-7. Children under 2 tour free of charge
* Tours will only be refunded if cancelled more than 24 hours prior to commencement
* Effective Sales Rates of the Turkish Central Bank are valid for payments
* Tourkeystay is not responsible for any loss or theft of belongings during the tour
* Due to traffic conditions beyond our control, pickup may be delayed
* Museums entry fees, parking and road tolls
* Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
* Transportation in A/C non-smoking car or bus with Professional English speaking guide and driver and their daily expenses
* Small group tour
* Suggested optional activities
* Tips of driver and guide
* Items as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks
* Personal expenses
* Any other expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
* Pick up by 09:30, drop off by 16:00