Please select person.
Antalya is one of the most sightseeing attractions in Turkey. Its history dates back to 200 BC when the Greeks began their settlement.
We will take you to the historical old town (Kaleici) where you will encounter the beauty of Ottoman Architecture and the Hadrian Gate which was built in 130 AD in order to commemorate the Emperor Hadrian.
Along the way, we will visit the Duden Waterfalls. Afterwards, you will have a free time at Antalya Bazaar where you can go shopping.
The Old Fluted Minaret with its 38 m height is one of the top historical attractions in Antalya. It was built in 13th Century by the Seljuks. Today, it is on the UNESCO World heritage list.
Have a relaxing one hour boat trip from old harbour which will take you to the cliffs and enjoy the picturesque landscape.
Tunektepe Cable car has length of 1706 metres. It can carry 1200 people and has 36 cabins. Enjoy the cable car ride which will last 9 minutes.
Blue line: Driving route
Red line: Cable car route
Turquoise line: Cruising route
Kaleici, Cruise, Duden Waterfalls, Hadrian Gate, Fluted minaret, Tunektepe cable car
General Information & Conditions
* Phone call needed for last minute reservations
* We kindly request our guests to be ready 15 minutes prior to departure time. Guests need to arrive promptly at the meeting points given by Tourkeystay, or the tour will proceed without them
* 30% discount applies for children aged 2-7. Children under 2 tour free of charge
* Tours will only be refunded if cancelled more than 24 hours prior to commencement
* Effective sales rates of the Turkish Central Bank are valid for payments
* Tourkeystay is not responsible for any loss or theft of belongings during the tour
* Due to traffic conditions beyond our control, pick up may be delayed
* Museums entry fees, parking and road tolls
* Boat trip
* Cable car ride to Tunektepe
* Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
* Transportation in A/C non-smoking car or bus with professional English speaking guide
* Small group tour
* VAT is included in the rates
* Suggested optional activities
* Tips of driver and guide
* Items as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks
* Personal expenses
* Any other expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
* Pick up by 09:30, drop off by 16:00
* Visited locations: Kaleici, Duden Waterfalls, Hadrian Gate, Fluted minaret & Tunektepe
* Pick up locations: Muratpasa