Please select person.
Your tour will begin with a pick up from your accommodation and then driving over the Bosphorus bridge to Camlica Hill. They say that Istanbul surrounds those who truly falls in love with this city with special care and hospitality. Of this you can be sure of it when you stand on top of the Asian hill, from where Istanbul will show you the most beautiful views. Çamlica Hill offers a completely different impression of Istanbul that is striking in its beauty and uniqueness.
After free time given at the hill, you will continue your adventure with your guide by spending a great time on the Asian side of Istanbul vising the Beylerbeyi Palace which was a summer residence of the Ottoman sultans. Ordered to be built by Sultan Abdulaziz, started constraction in 1861 and completed in 1865. Its marvellous view will mesmerize you and you will immerse yourself into Ottoman history as our guide gives detailed information about the palace.
Blue line: Driving route
Bosphorus Bridge, Beylerbeyi Palace, Camlica Hill
General Information & Conditions
* Phone call needed for last minute reservations.
* We kindly request our guests to be ready 15 minutes prior to departure time. Guests need to arrive promptly at the meeting points given by Tourkeystay, or the tour will proceed without them.
* 30% discount applies for children aged 2-7. Children under 2 tour free of charge.
* Tours will only be refunded if cancelled more than 14 days prior to commencement.
* Effective sales rates of the Turkish Central Bank are valid for payments.
* Tourkeystay is not responsible for any loss or theft of belongings during the tour.
* Due to traffic conditions beyond our control, pickup may be delayed.
* Museums entry fees, parking and road tolls
* Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
* Transportation in A/C non-smoking car or bus with professional English speaking guide
* Small group tour
* VAT is included in the rates.
* Optional activities
* Pick up by 08:30, drop off by 17:00
* Visited locations: Beylerbeyi Palace, Camlica Hill
* Pick up locations: Sultanahmet, Gulhane, Sirkeci, Laleli, Aksaray, Karakoy, Tophane, Taksim, Beyoglu, Beyazit, Kumkapi
* Beylerbeyi Palace is replaced with Chora Museum on Monday and Thursday.